- Advance a class-related or community initiative that advances the teaching and practice of social innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Participate actively in the Sullivan peer-learning community including pre-scheduled calls with peer Sullivan Faculty Fellows as well as one-on-one calls with the Fellowship Coordinator;
- Attend a fall and spring full-day retreats in Raleigh, NC including giving a final presentation about their project over the course of the year;
- Upon graduating from the Fellowship, participate as an alumni mentor and active participant in the Sullivan community
- Serve as a “Sullivan faculty ambassador” on their campus – connecting students, faculty, and administrators to opportunities within the Sullivan community; and
- Allow Sullivan to showcase their work and your profile on its website.
Current & Past Faculty Fellows
We honor, support, and educate emerging servant leaders at colleges and universities across the American South.
Get in Touch
1109 Van Buren Ave, Oxford, MS 38655
Phone: (662) 236-6335