We equip faculty to lead change on their campus.
From initial exposure to deep integration, we support faculty in their work both at the university and within the community.
New to the field? Get started here!
Check out our resources and events that give you a glimpse of how to incorporate changemaking into your work.
Hands-on, year-long Fellowship
If you are ready to go deeper, apply to join our Faculty Fellows programs where you will receive tailored support.
Benefits to participating faculty include:
- Customized guidance on curriculum design, access to relevant teaching resources, and introductions to a network of speakers and leading social innovators and entrepreneurs;
- A peer learning group;
- Two retreats to advance your work as a faculty fellow and deepen your understanding of the social innovation and entrepreneurship field;
- Direct connections to the social innovation and entrepreneurship community across the Sullivan network as well as nationally and globally;
- Opportunities to contribute to Sullivan’s social entrepreneurship investment strategy in students, faculty, and campuses across the Sullivan network;
- Ongoing support as an alumni of the faculty fellowship; and
- Recognition for contributions as a Faculty Fellow by Sullivan.
Last year, there were six faculty fellows from five campuses in the inaugural class who are now active alumni participants. This year, there are seven fellows from seven Sullivan colleges.