The Impact Leaders program is open exclusively to Sullivan Award recipients and past participants of the Ignite Retreat who have graduated from college. All participants must be under the age of 35 at the time of applying.
Open to 10-15 participants in the inaugural year, the seven-month post-graduate leadership experience will include a fall and spring retreat as well as group coaching and individual mentoring designed to help Fellows reflect and refine their personal leadership development including creating their “entrepreneurial life plan.”
Participants will also be given an opportunity to define and deepen the impact they aspire to have in their community through a social impact project or initiative. The inaugural year of the Impact Leaders program will run from October 2022-April 2023 – culminating at the spring 2023 Ignite Retreat.
Benefits of joining the program:
- Joining a cohort of high-impact leaders and fellow award recipients from across the Sullivan network;
- Working closely with a mentor through a facilitated process to help refine one’s leadership journey and develop his/her “entrepreneurial life plan;”
- Deepening one’s understanding of leadership and applying it his/her own leadership journey;
- Fostering strong connections with fellow cohort members, one’s mentor, and the Sullivan community through two in-person leadership retreats;
- Developing professional connections across the Sullivan network through personal introductions and a nationally visible profile on the Sullivan platform; and
- A $2,000 stipend/Fellow to help cover travel expenses.