Creating Positive Change is Hard Work.
You don’t have to do it alone.
The Sullivan Fellows program is designed for students like you who don’t just want a career – you want a calling.
You want to make a difference.
Sullivan Fellows embark on a three-year journey to learn how to become a social innovator alongside a cohort of likeminded students on your campus, and gather yearly with peers from colleges around the country who are all focused on one thing: Changing the world.
As a Fellow, you’ll:
- Get a scholarship to cover part of your tuition
- Receive funds to cover your registration at:
- Ignite Retreats (our signature event)
- May Leadership Workshop
- Summer Course (Abroad OR USA)
- Turn what you learn into a Campus Project
- Complete a Capstone Reflection to wrap up your experience