Twice per year we publish the ENGAGE magazine spotlighting the good work happening throughout the Sullivan network.
Highlights in this issue:
- WALKING THE WALK: Randolph-Macon students make a tangible difference in their community.
- CLEAN PEACE: Davidson student returns home to Ethiopia to provide jobs to the jobless.
- KNOWING HOW WE LIVE: Sullivan Faculty Fellow Pradip Malde uses art to inform and to transform.
- IGNITING CHANGE: A Q&A with Spud Marshall, director of Sullivan’s Ignite Retreats.
- A LEGACY OF SERVICE: One family makes a 15-year mark on the University of Virginia.
- EDUCATION AND ADVOCACY: A Davidson student takes action on behalfof refugees.